Ridgetop Jewels of the Summer
Our 2017 crop of peaches is sold out. Stop at The Porch Store for some Ridgetop apples!
PLEASE NOTE! As with all of our fruit offerings, if looking for a specific variety or traveling any distance, please call The Porch Store for accurate up-to-date availability information. (814) 839-4181
Did you know? … you can make an easy freezer peach pie!
- Make your favorite peach pie filling recipe.
- Line a pie pan with foil. Pour in filling & cover with another piece of foil. Freeze.
- Once frozen, take pie pan from freezer, remove foil lined filling, put foil filling into a gallon ziplock bag or wrap foil filling in plastic wrap and put back in the freezer for later use.
- When you want a taste of summer during the colder months, line a pie plate with prepared crust, unwrap frozen filling and place frozen peaches on top.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the bottom rack for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, lower heat to 350 degrees F and continue baking for another 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly & warmed through.